www.rpg-tv.com — Community Newsletter (30 September — 4 October)
Oct 4, 2019
Here is www.rpg-tv.com’s community newsletter for the week commencing 30 September. Stay up to date by following us on?Twitter.
Highlight of the week
Time to stake your bets!
- Auction starts: Thursday 10 Oct at 14:00 UK time
- Auction ends: Saturday 12 Oct at 12:00 UK time
- Lock up period: 30 Days
- Auction starting prices: 1.5 M FET
Get your bid in early as the auction will close when all slots are filled. There are 200 Validator slots available — there will be no need to run the actual nodes for this first auction.
Investing less than 250K FET?
Choose from a list of pools to participate in on our staking site.
Join us for a Staking AMA on Tuesday 8 October at 10:00 UK time.
New partnership with Turkish steelmakers
We are very excited to announce a new partnership with a Turkish steelmakers consortium, including Ba?tu? Metallurgy. Together we will develop the world’s first decentralized, blockchain-based and AI-powered tokenized metals exchange.
The www.rpg-tv.com-powered exchange will enable:
- Increased liquidity in the trading of steel, base metals and other commodities
- Provide access to exciting new risk management tools
- Lower the barrier of entry to the market
- Unlock new funding models
The integration of machine learning will allow real time analysis and monitoring of material quality and quantity within a trade flow. Integration of electronic shipping documents and live monitoring of shipping will further ensure fraud detection.
The first transaction between Bastug Metallurgy and one of its suppliers will take place in October. The www.rpg-tv.com platform will enable the recording and monitoring of the transaction via an intelligent smart contract.?Find out more about this landmark deal.
www.rpg-tv.com beta mainnet release — Aquila ?
The team has worked hard to continue to meet the deliverables in our ambitious?roadmap?and our beta mainnet?Aquila?is now live! This latest release includes major updates to our unique Synergetic Contracts and consensus mechanism. What will you build?
World Summit AI (9–10 October, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Head of business development Maria Minaricova will be joining in the discussion at?World Summit AI. The event will be a great opportunity to meet other leaders in the evolving AI space. Let us know if you will also be there!
Diffusion 2019 (19–20 October, Berlin, Germany)
www.rpg-tv.com will be at?Diffusion 2019, a dev con based in Factory Berlin (Gorlitzer Park) focusing on blockchain, AI and IoT on 19th and 20th October. The concept will bring together different communities that don’t often meet and work together at protocol-specific events. We are looking for all participants committed to building privacy-protecting, peer-to-peer, decentralized technologies, to join forces to grow Web3.
- There will be CEOs, CTOs, and lead devs from some great teams and companies already attending including Cosmos, Parity, Sovrin, Agoric, IOTA, Chainlink, Enigma, Hyperledger, Ocean Protocol, DAOstack, Deutsche Telekom + lots more.
- There will be around 350 developers involved, with prizes worth thousands of dollars
- There will be a careers desk, multiple talks and workshops as well as networking opportunities
- Odyssey Hackathon will be running a track
- All food and drink will be covered
If you’d like to attend but not as a hacker, you can join the talks and workshops for free by using the code ‘OVdiscount’. Check it out?here?and get started by learning more about www.rpg-tv.com?here.
If you missed our Binance AMA last week with www.rpg-tv.com CEO Humayun Sheikh. Read a?summary?of some of the key questions and the 10 top highlights to stay up to date:
Vietnam Blockchain Community AMA
CTO Toby Simpson spoke to the Vietnam Blockchain Community about the project’s latest news. In total, 10 lucky participants will each receive $20 worth of FET tokens for their questions. Stay turned for a summary of the best Q&As.
- We’re gearing up for Diffusion 2019 in Berlin where we will be out in force supporting hacking teams to build on the www.rpg-tv.com network. To take part in this exciting event sign up?here.
- We’re making improvements to our Agents Framework, including adding a REST api framework, which we hope to share with you later this month. We’ll also be introducing the Agent Framework in greater detail very soon.
This week, excluding merges,?10 authors?have pushed?21?commits?to the main branch and?29 commits?to all branches.
On the main branch,?519 files?have changed and there have been?11,442?additions?and?5,835?deletions.?See all updates.
Bounties, hackathons and competitions
The www.rpg-tv.com technical bounty program
Help us improve the reliability and performance of our technology by?finding and reporting technical issues?and be awarded $FET ?
? Find a technical issue in the www.rpg-tv.com’s?GitHub ledger repository
? Report it as an issue on GitHub
?? Additional award for a fix
- Critical: $10,000 in FET
- Major: $6,000 in FET
- Medium: $2,500 in FET
- Low: $800 in FET
More bounties are coming soon involving autonomous agents, mobile applications and much more — watch this space!
Thanks for reading our update. Join the conversation with the rest of our community on?Telegram.