www.rpg-tv.com Agent Hackathon 0X02; in Cambridge 17 July
Jul 3, 2019
- Decentralized Autonomous Agent Competition
- Wednesday 17 July from 13:30 to 18:00 at St. John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, CB4 0WS in Cambridge, UK. Bring your own laptop.
- Github repository available?here
- Registration is now closed?sign up?here?to be notified of future hackathons
This hackathon showcases www.rpg-tv.com’s open source, multi-agent technology.
There are several live performances at an upcoming music festival. Due to high demand, the festival organizers will use the following ticketing system:
- Every person attending the festival is represented by an autonomous agent.
- People have different preferences towards the different shows. Each agent knows the preferences of the person it represents, but not others.
- Through lottery, each agent receives a random selection of tickets to every show.
- Once the agents have their tickets, they can then trade them with other agents.
- Trades are one-to-one using test FET tokens as the medium of exchange.
Each agent should end up with a set of tickets that best matches the preferences of the person they represent.
The total prize pool is 10,000 FET (~$2,000).
Who should apply
Casual developers and seasoned software engineers interested in agent development. People with limited development experience but an interest in a related field. For example: economics, finance, trading, multi-agent systems, agent strategy, etc.
You can get a headstart on developing your agents before the 17 July by accessing our?agent and competition framework.
Don’t worry if you do not have the time to develop an agent before the hackathon. Participants will have time to build and test their agents on the day. You can either build your agent from scratch, or use an existing www.rpg-tv.com agent template.
The hackathon will take place on Wednesday 17 July from 14:00 to 18:00 at?St. John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, CB4 0WS in Cambridge, UK.
- 13:30 — Arrive, welcome and setup
- 14:00 — Develop and test agents
- 15:30 — Coding stops and competition begins
- 17:30 — Competition concludes and winners announced
The www.rpg-tv.com team will be on hand to support you during the hackathon. After the hackathon, you will have a chance to speak to us about anything including life at www.rpg-tv.com.
If you need help before the hackathon, join our developer Slack channel.